Country Manager Czech Republic and/or Slovakia (m/f)
Velkommen om bord – Welcome aboard!
What can you expect? A team with Norwegian roots – highly motivated and international – manufacturer of the best omega-3 products – a crew with a lot of omega-3 expertise – this and much more, that’s NORSAN.
Our mission? We want to inform and educate about omega-3 fatty acids and their positive effects in the body. At the same time we want to develop and offer the best omega-3 products for an optimal supply.
How do we want to achieve this? We – the NORSAN crew – a sailing team of clever minds, tackle the task with a lot of commitment, creativity, and fun. We are there for one another and jump in where the waves hit the highest. We are a strong team with a common goal and keep the course and sails taut even if the winds are strong.
Vær en viktig del – become an important part of the NORSAN team
Responsibility, trust and lots of room to advance. Our goal is to further your personal and professional development.
Helse er det viktigste – because health is of importance
Big and small health benefits with purpose and love around your well-being because you matter.
Vi vokser sammen – we grow together
NORSAN also sails across national borders. The close cooperation and goal-oriented exchange with other international projects is exciting and will help you prosper in your area of responsibility.
Suksess feirer vi sammen – we celebrate victories
The achievement of a milestone is celebrated. For your private dreams and wishes, you also participate in the attractive NORSAN bonus program.
En NORSAN-familie – one NORSAN family
With us you will experience unique team events, big and small. Inhale the true NORSAN team spirit and be inspired by the fresh winds blowing in our sails.
Bli litt bedre, steg for steg – Improve step by step
Besides our mission to contribute to a healthier society we also take a step towards a healthier and more sustainable world by engaging and investing in social projects.
The wind is good and there are still so many possibilities that we would like to use and explore together with you!
Your tasks on deck:
- Build up and support sales, i.e.:
- Proactively identify and successfully exploit new sales opportunities
- Expand and acquire new experts (doctors, therapists and pharmacists)
- Actively represent NORSAN at selected congresses and seminars
- Build and maintain Czech/Slovakian website using WordPress
- Create content and translate medical texts
- Actively support our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram)
- Establish and manage existing collaborations with bloggers, influencers and other partners
- Communicate with customers via email, phone and chat
- Provide advice and information about our products
- Accept orders, complaints and claims
- Cooperate with our country teams in France, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Denmark and the Baltics
- Support our cross-departmental marketing and sales activities
What we expect from you:
- A university degree with a focus on marketing/communication or a comparable qualification
- Relevant practical experience in content creation and with social media channels (esp. Facebook, Instagram)
- Very good feeling for texts, creativity and wit
- Excellent communication skills, a customer-oriented approach and a high demand on the quality of your work
- A goal-oriented mindset and the ability to multitask
- A high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm that infects others
- A strong team player that is open for feedback and can communicate failures just as well as achievements
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Native Czech/Slovakian, very good German and/or English skills
- Ability to think outside the box and work in a solution- and goal-oriented way
- Proactive, reliable, conscientious, and independent way of working with a strong “just do it” mentality
- Affinity to topics around health and nutrition would be great
Working hours: Full-time/part-time
Employment: Monthly fixed salary
Place of work: Berlin-Friedrichshain
Please send your application with your salary requirements and earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Robert Gielow from NORSAN