VELKOMMEN OM BORD – WELCOME ABOARD!
Country Manager (m/f/d) Hungary
What can you expect? A team with Norwegian roots – highly motivated and international – manufacturer of the best omega-3 products – a crew with a lot of omega-3 expertise – this and much more, that’s NORSAN.
Our mission? We want to inform and educate about omega-3 fatty acids and their positive effects on the body. At the same time we want to develop and offer the best omega-3 products for an optimal supply.
How do we want to achieve this? We – the NORSAN crew – a sailing team of clever minds, tackle the task with a lot of commitment, creativity, and fun. We are there for each other and jump in where the waves are at their highest. We are a strong team with a common goal and keep the course and sails taut even in strong winds.
Vær en viktig del – become an important part of the NORSAN team
become an important part of the NORSAN team Responsibility, trust and lots of room to advance. Our goal is to further your personal and professional development.
Helse er det viktigste – because health is of importance
because health is of importance Big and small health benefits with purpose and love around your well-being because you matter.
Vi vokser sammen – we grow together
NORSAN also sails across national borders. The close cooperation and goal-oriented exchange
with other international projects is exciting and will help you prosper in your area of responsibility.
Suksess feirer vi sammen – we celebrate victories
The achievement of a milestone is celebrated. For your private dreams and wishes, you also participate in the attractive NORSAN bonus program.
En NORSAN-familie – one NORSAN family
With us you will experience unique team events, big and small. Inhale the true NORSAN team
spirit and be inspired by the fresh winds blowing in our sails.
Bli litt bedre, steg for steg – Improve step by step
Besides our mission to contribute to a healthier society we also take a step towards a healthier
and more sustainable world by engaging and investing in social projects.
The wind is good and there are still so many possibilities that we would like to use and explore
together with you!
Your tasks on deck:
- You have 360 degree responsibility for the NORSAN brand in Hungary
- You build up the NORSAN business in Hungary and acquire new customers and partners
- You conceptualize marketing and sales activities and implement them independently. You
like to break new ground instead of using tried and tested methods.
- You identify opportunities and use them successfully
- You will become an expert for product-related or health-related questions about omega-3
and be the contact person for therapists and customers
- You actively seek personal contact with therapists and partners and you also take part in
congresses in Hungary
- You are in close contact with the NORSAN country teams in France, Italy, Poland,
Slovenia and the Baltic States.
What we expect from you:
- You are a native Hungarian speaker and you have good German and/or English skills
- You are a hands-on person and also have a founder’s mindset
- Pushing things forward is in your blood and you constantly question traditional methods
- You like to think outside the box and work in a solution- and goal-orientated way
- An affinity for topics around health and nutrition would be great
- A degree with a focus on marketing/communication or a comparable qualification is an
Place of work: Berlin-Friedrichshain/remote
Please send your application with your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date to email@example.com . We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Joanna Motowilczuk from NORSAN
Sie sehen gerade einen Platzhalterinhalt von Google Maps. Um auf den eigentlichen Inhalt zuzugreifen, klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche unten. Bitte beachten Sie, dass dabei Daten an Drittanbieter weitergegeben werden.Mehr Informationen
Sie sehen gerade einen Platzhalterinhalt von Mailchimp. Um auf den eigentlichen Inhalt zuzugreifen, klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche unten. Bitte beachten Sie, dass dabei Daten an Drittanbieter weitergegeben werden.Mehr Informationen