CFO/Corporate Development (m/f) Berlin
About NORSAN (formerly known as San Omega)
Founded in 2012, NORSAN (formerly known as San Omega) is a fast-growing company, developing and marketing high quality omega-3 products. With the diagnostical approach of analysis and regulation of fatty acids in the body, the company works close with medical professionals and nutrition experts. We aim at a market leader position within a global omega-3 market totaling USD 25bn. Germany constitutes the most important market, but products and services are also marketed in other European countries. Total employees are 20. The company is profitable with consistent 100% annual sales growth. Main office is Berlin.
The Company is underway to upgrade its business including:
- Reshape marketing approach to take full opportunity of the unique product offering
- Develop the organization to cope with the high volumes and ongoing growth
- Transfer successful business model to new geographical markets
- Build up new businesses in related areas
www.sanomega.de / www.norsan.de
CFO / Corporate Development (f/m), Berlin
We are searching for a CFO with a corporate development or a start-up profile. Core responsibilities include finance and cash activities as well as overseeing the accounting, logistics and back-office functions. In addition, the ideal candidate has the right capabilities and motivation to substantial contribute in the development of the company either in geographical expansion of existing successful business model or new greenfield business ventures in related areas. In this corporate development process, you would work in close collaboration with the CEO & Founder, both operatively and strategically.
- You are responsible for the finance function and financial reporting
- You oversee the accounting, logistics and admin functions (8 employees)
- You are in control of internal cost controlling, cash management and establishing & monitoring KPIs
- You take an important strategic and operative role in corporate development projects
- You take a strong operational responsibility in the company in an entrepreneurial spirit; making things happen!
- You are a main contributor in the strategic process helping the company to sustain its high growth path
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience of relevant positions, for example as CFO/CEO in a startup and in leading positions in corporate, consulting or investment banking firms
- You have an outstanding degree from a top university
- You are passionate about building company value and participating in creating market leading brand positions
- An operative and entrepreneurial mind-set
- You combine strong leadership and team member skills necessary to empower employees
- You have the motivation, skills and energy to make a difference – to join an exciting voyage!
- Fluency in German language is a must
- Leading role in a fast-growing entrepreneurial organization
- Ample room for own initiative and large opportunities to make your imprint
- Develop the future path of the Company in conjunction with the CEO & Founder
- Attractive remuneration with equity participation
Please send your application to email@example.com
Für dich ist nichts dabei? Du kannst uns gerne eine Initiativbewerbung schicken und uns davon überzeugen, dass du und deine Fähigkeiten ein Gewinn für unser junges und dynamisches Team sind. Schicke deine Bewerbung an: firstname.lastname@example.org